call 24/7: 0800 040 7967     mobile: 07866 22 22 77


Put Petrol in A Diesel Car or Diesel in A Petrol Car in Bournemouth?

Based in the Bournemouth and throughout the UK, our team of professional fuel drain experts at Wrong Fuel Solution can get you back on the road, no matter where you are or your vehicle.

All of our fuel drain specialists are equipped with the latest technology to ensure you vehicle is thoroughly cleaned and flushed of any wrong fuel. This ensures your vehicle remains undamaged as allowing the wrong fuel to circulate throughout your fuel system can cause detrimental damage to the parts.

24 Hour Fuel Drain Throughout Bournemouth

Our mobile fuel drain technicians can reach you anywhere within Bournemouth including Christchurch, Westbourne, Boscombe, Hurn, Bransgore and surrounding areas.

We can drain fuel from any vehicle whether that’s a car, van or a motorcycle. Our Bournemouth fuel drain team can reach you within 45 minutes or less, depending on the traffic and your location. We cover all of Bournemouth including Sandbanks, Ferndown, Hamworthy, Corfe Mullen, Parkstone, Branksme and surrounding areas.

If you think you’ve put the wrong fuel in your car, simply:

• Call us on 07866222277
• Provide us with your name and exact location, or the garage you’re currently in
• Tell us your car make and colour
• Which fuel you think you have used

Another way to find out which fuel you used is by checking your receipt as this will state clearly what fuel you were charged for.

What Should I Do If I’ve Put The Wrong Fuel In My Car?

If you think you might have put the wrong fuel in your vehicle then there are a few signs to keep an eye out for, including:

• Loss of engine power
• Engine cutting out, jumping or coughing
• Problems starting your car
• Excessive fumes

Make sure you do not turn on your ignition as this can cause serious damage to your fuel system and call Wrong Fuel Solution on 07866222277 and get back on the road today!

Leave a Comment

Feel free to leave us a comment. Just simply enter the form below and click Submit.